Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need to break my phone

• 30-10-2008 9:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

hi all,

i recently bought a new mobile and i hate it for two reasons:
    firstly, it has a very poor reception compared to my old phone when i am in areas with not the best coverage (1 or 2 bars reception). i know its not the network as my friend has another type phone on the same network and they were not having any problems.
    secondly, its a piece of crap and the most user unfriendly phone i have ever seen.

i have been back to the shop and they cannot see anything wrong with the phone so i cannot exchange it. anyone any advice? i would buy another phone but out of work and €€'s are too tight for that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

What type of phone is it? even if there is something wrong with your phone they will only repair it or give you a new one of the same model they will not give you a different phone, Try selling it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

samsung u600

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement