Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Pay replacing Phone

• 31-10-2008 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭

I have a Nokia 6500 slide phone only bought in Jan

Earlier this month scrolling key broke and brought it back.3 Sent it of and week later got it back but still not working. Sent it back again and week later they gave me a new phone same make and model

Now the back of it is not staying on and its not reading the memory card

So sick of it this time and want a new phone not a replacement

Was told previously that I had to send it back 3 times before they would replace it but was told now that it has to be the same problem!!

Going to call into their shop after speaking to their call centre and their shops saying I may leave them

So anyone have any experience like this and did you get a new phone on 3pay?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You need to be strick, the 6500 slide is a nice phone but a ****e phone...I'd be looking for them to send me out a new phone and pick up the 6500, you can ask them have they any phones they could send you in return...the phones vary from week to week....so you got to strike a deal while there is a suitable replacement available...

i'd be hoping for a 6500 classic but if I got an n73 it wouldn't be the end of the world...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Yeah looking for a Nokia N96 but what are the chances?

Willing to pay the extra bit if necessary

Wont be taking an sh**e from them fed up with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Best of luck if you do get the phone swapped seeing as you have it since january.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Did you buy the phone instore or online? If the latter, you can't expect any help whatsoever from 3 Stores. I was told the other day, that it really matters where you buy the phone. The stores have no responsibility for phones bought online. That's what you get when you want to save €10-20 off the store prices..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Bought the phone in their Grafton Street store and will argue my case

Still under the one year guarantee so not going to let this go until I get a solution

• Advertisement
Advertisement