Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DLC Sackboys!

Options
  • 31-10-2008 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

On The Japanese Store, You Can Download A Weird Monkey Type Sackboy, An Astronaut Sackboy And A Pumpkin Head Sackboy.

All... !Free!

:pac:

1066 KB Each.

That Makes 5 Custom Sackboys/Sackgirls For Me!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Is this of any use to us with access to only the Irish PS Store?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

qz wrote: »
    Is this of any use to us with access to only the Irish PS Store?

Make A Japanese Account

Sharpshooter656 Heard It Off Me

I'm Psychic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Sharpshooter656

I found this out first, then told giggsy664 about it. All credit should go to me (if any).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Sharpshooter656

giggsy664 wrote: »
    Sharpshooter656 Heard It Off Me

LIER!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

giggsy664 wrote: »
    Make A Japanese Account

Just tried making a Japanese account there, but as soon as I set my region to Japan, the language changes to Japanese and I can't set it to English!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

Will those sackboys work with a US or European copy of the game?

I heard DLC was region locked.

jasonorr wrote: »
    Just tried making a Japanese account there, but as soon as I set my region to Japan, the language changes to Japanese and I can't set it to English!

Set up an American account first then make a jap account

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Google setting up a Japanese PSN account. There are guides out there as to what each screen is and what you should type in. This was one of the first things I did when I got my PS3.

MGS is on the Japanese Store as a PSX Classic yet it still hasn't been released over here. My original copy is badly scratch (damn brother) so I am waiting impatiently for it.

BTW these Sackboys will probably be available over here when LBP is released. Don't panic about getting them.

Otacon wrote: »
    Google setting up a Japanese PSN account. There are guides out there as to what each screen is and what you should type in. This was one of the first things I did when I got my PS3.

MGS is on the Japanese Store as a PSX Classic yet it still hasn't been released over here. My original copy is badly scratch (damn brother) so I am waiting impatiently for it.

BTW these Sackboys will probably be available over here when LBP is released. Don't panic about getting them.

Hehehe. Sure, mgs1 will be in Japanese though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

got lbp today ill download the jap dlc later if i think of it and let yis know if it works

Wait...

HOW????!!?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,866 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Think it may have been released in the US today.. well, according to Metacritic a few days ago, it was supposed to be.

EDIT: Metacritic have it marked down as being released October 28th?! http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/littlebigplanet

Anyways, I've mine pre-ordered on TheHut.com. Got that, The Dark Knight Blu-Ray and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for under €80.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

basquille wrote: »
    Think it may have been released in the US today.. well, according to Metacritic a few days ago, it was supposed to be.

EDIT: Metacritic have it marked down as being released October 28th?! http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/littlebigplanet

Anyways, I've mine pre-ordered on TheHut.com. Got that, The Dark Knight Blu-Ray and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for under €80.

Brick and mortar Gamestops in the US actually started selling it on the 25th, I pre-ordered from gamestop.com, they shipped it on the 28th and it arrived on Thursday. Oh and it is incredible. Be warned though, it's more addictive than heroin. I was building a level last night and someone on my friends list invited me to join them in a level, next thing I know I'm looking at my watch and it's 4 in the morning. I think we spent half an hour just slapping each other.

Cheers NotorietyH... looking forward to it! :D

Must build up my friends list of 1 person between now and then.. only got my PS3 on Thursday.

Must build up my friends list of 1 person between now and then.. only got my PS3 on Thursday.

add r_cool_cars

Will do man.

You can add me if you want, PSN ID is same as this NotorietyH

We're going to need a night of four SackBoardsies level building! :D
    Anyone up for it come release day?

NotorietyH wrote: »
    You can add me if you want, PSN ID is same as this NotorietyH
    Yeah, gonna run through the PSN ID's thread at the top of the forum this evening, and add in people.
    Bah... ordered it from TheHut so won't have it release day but I'll probably have it before the following weekend. Still, got it for €38 so not all bad!

• Advertisement

€38 you scumbag :(, and I thought €45 for Fallout 3 was cheap.

Yeah.. TheHut are having an offer where if you spend over £40 on games, you get a £5 off.

LBP is £34.95 but bought The Dark Knight with it.. so that pushed it over £40, so got the £5 off (which brought down the LBP price to £29.95). So got TDK Blu-Ray and LBP for €57.

I would be, but online co-op level building isn't in the game yet, it's going to be patched in soon though. There's a few levels where you need 4 players to unlock items though, so that'd be an option.

Advertisement