Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish grinds galway

Options
  • 31-10-2008 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Think i may have posted something on this before but im wondering is there anyone or any place that does irish be it grinds or classes other than conradh na gaielge?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

NUIG, GMIT or the two study centres. Are the Leaving Cert specific or for another purpose?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

There are classes in Spiddeal as well - they do beginners etc, and follow the curriculum of NUI Maynooth.

The evening classes in NUIG are also very good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭moomoo2007

Great stuff you know anymore about the courses in nuig?

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

You can do the Dioplóma sa Ghaeilge which is not too difficult and a great way to brush up on your Irish if you have it already. What level do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 holly2008

HI there,
    Does anyone know of a good Irish grinds teacher in Galway city? I am looking to repeat my LC Irish Higher Level in the hope of applying for primary teaching? I am enrolled on an online course with Kilroys but need extra tuition. I am a mature student i.e 30!!!!

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 JamesStephens

Conraigh na geilge are good for those things, they have a place in dominick street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Am completely booked up myself but if you PM me I can put you in touch with a colleague of mine who is out on sabbatical, she's excellent.

Advertisement