Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton t90si hot/cold

Options
  • 31-10-2008 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hope somebody has an answer to this one...

i'm new to this and have been looking around to find an answer to my problem to no joy..
    ive got a triton shower t90si and its going from hot to cold, cleaned out the filter, cleaned the sensor at the outlet (which somebody allready said in a post) pulled apart the element and no lime scale on it and looks sound but nothing works still playing up.. I'm thinking maybe that sensor is bucked cuz where its wired into the element on the blue wire ders a burn mark on the wire/ like its was sparking at one stage are maybe its the flow valve think thats what ya call it the knob ya turn.. just that i cant keep it at the right temp keeps jumping hot cold.. the motor/pump seems to be sound dosen't seem to be under any pressure..

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Did you clean the head?

Also, is the flow to the shower unit consistent. Check this when you have the filter removed, does the water run through quickly and consistently. If not could be somethign blocking the supply pipe or an airlock.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bazmc35

ya i checked the head and its clear, we have to clear it out about every 8weeks, we have very hard water and the flow is good its gravity fed from the tank in the attic

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭kaizer_soze

Baz, is the shower connected to the mains? It should have it's own gravity-fed cold water supply and should never be connected to the mains which affects the temperature and the shower itself. I had a similar problem but it was plaster and other material had gotten into the supply, gathered in the filter and was giving oscillating flow. You have cleaned out the filter already so I wouldn't think that is your problem.

Advertisement