Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wired Explorer Vs Wireless Les Paul

Options
  • 31-10-2008 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

currently have the explorer, is there much advantage in having the les paul?

also I saw a generic brand wireless in TK Maxx, wonder what that one would be like

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I find the Les Paul a lot more comfortable.
    Neither without it's problems. The Xplorer had issues with the whammy bar, and the Les Paul had response issues with some of the buttons and on occasion, the strum bar. I opened it up and fixed both of them though. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

well apparently a lot of people had trouble with the LP, but mine is perfect and I love it. Them strum bar is so much better than the X-Plorer. much quieter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

I've had no problem with either. But only what I find is the les pauls buttons are a bit further apart than the exploder. Well thats what i thought after using the exploder for so long before getting the les paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Dime101

The explorer is way better.The les paul has issues and crap buttons.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sparkzter

I have to say that I also find the buttons on the LP quite far apart but maybe thats just me! I love the explorer myself!

• Advertisement
Advertisement