Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a goo veggie restaurant in Dublin!!!

• 31-10-2008 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭

Hi all
    Sorry about the use of capital letters (which I (usually) deplore). I'm celebrating an aniversary with herself, who is a vegatarian. The problem is, that she worked in Cafe Paradiso for five years and ate there twice a day. I will happily eat a filet american(raw meat with a bit of egg) hovever I must admit, the best meal I have ever eaten was in The Paradiso.

We will be in Dublin for the halloween weekend, where can I take her? I dont want to do the lazy 'lets go for an Indian, you'll get something you'll eat for sure luv......sh1te'. I want something we can both enjoy. Price is not a major issue as it's a special occasion.

P.S...... Sorry about the double post but I need an answer quick!!!

Cheers D_P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is govindas on georges street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

I'd hardly go to Govindas for a special occasion! Town bar and grill has lovely food, and usually has at least 2 veggie starters and 3 main courses. The handiest option is probably to break up with her, vegetarians are a nightmare to go for food with. They ruin the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

It's very hard to find a top quality vegetarian place in Dublin. Juice is probably the only place that might come close to fitting the bill, but I've had some of the worst meals of my life there. Can't you whisk her off to Cork and do it right at Paradiso - the best Veggie restaurant on the planet?

Ignore IronMan - meat eaters are a nightmare to go for food with. They ruin the night.

Advertisement