Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

white starling

• 31-10-2008 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭

evening all.when i was a kid i was bird mad,you could show me any british dwelling bird and id tell you what it was.anyways cut a long story short i saw something very intersting this summer,whilst having a cup of tea in my mothers garden a flock of starlings were feeding on scraps in next doors garden,in the middle of the flock was a white starling ohhh yes it was white.its been a long time since i studied birds but could this have been a rose coloured starling.as far as i remember these are only found in u.s.a very rare for these shores but im 99% sure it was a rose coloured starling.rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

Its was most likely an albino. Quite rare to see a full white one but not that unusual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭ibanez777vbk

ah never thought of that (albino).ive seen blackbirds with lots of white on but never a starling.i live in the north east of england first time ive ever seen a one.but yes probs was a albino

Advertisement