Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crappy tasty food

• 31-10-2008 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

Do you prefer the processed, cheap versions of certain food?

Oh yes, restaurant home toasted, crusty bread croutons are nice, but the ones in a cup of soup are nicer!!

Likewise for sardines from a tin, processed peas and mustard for burgers....cheap is better!!! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Plastic cheese on a burger - can't beat it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

I always prefer Heinz Ketchup to organic, farty homemade ketchup like you get in some of them gourmet burger places.

And I prefer tinned tuna to fresh tuna. Fresh tuna does nothing for me unless raw and sliced thinly, while the tinned variety is the perfect sandwich filler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

IanCurtis wrote: »
    Likewise for sardines from a tin,

Fresh sardines are hard to come by but I am happy to have the tinned stuff because it's seriously nutritious and can be delicious, too, if you know what to do with it!

Advertisement