Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bundle DSL lines - two into one?

Options
  • 31-10-2008 2:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

Hello,

At the moment at my house I have two DSL lines from Eircom both running at 7.6mb each with 550kbps upload. Occasionally both lines pull 10mb each depending on the time and which computer I use, My personal pc often manages to get 10mb out of the line.

My question is I am getting in a third 7.6mb line soon from Eircom which will be solely for gaming on my Xbox360 and I want to combine my existing two 7.6mb lines to give me a single 15mb/1.1mb line.

Is it possible to join both feeds together to give me one nice fast connection? An it guy I know said it can be done but you need special equipment for it.

Anybody know what I need to buy or how to do this. DSL is my only broadband delivery method so at the moment I am limited to 7.6mb so I want to double up until the upgrades to 24mb start.

Comments

Advertisement