Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

84N - blackrock stop?

Options
  • 31-10-2008 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭

Anyone know where in Blackrock the 84N picks up from? It says Blackrock Park on the dublin bus website so I'm presuming it's right outside the entrance gates to Blackrock Park (opposite mount merrion avenue). Am i right? I don't want to be stranded at blackrock park for the night!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

If you mean the night link, I have never seen it stop for somebody getting on. In fact, it breezed past us when we wanted to get home to Charlesland and we ended up in a taxi.

I think that's the correct stop though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

Yeah, I've never seen it stop there either but it says it's a pickup point on the website. Here's hoping I don't have to fork out €50 for a taxi!... I did email dublin bus yesterday but no joy yet...

It is supposed to stop, and I am fairly sure that is the correct stop, but the bus absolutely flies down that stretch. I would budget for a taxi just in case; we've never been able to get it.

Well that's just ridiculous that they're meant to stop there and don't:mad:
    I kinda had a feeling I'd be budgeting for a taxi though, it's an expensive night when you need to hold back €50 before you even start! :eek:

Well, obviously I was never sober at the time, so maybe we weren't just paying attention.

• Advertisement

Ah yes, well I see how that could happen:p

I'll be sure to wave my arms and do a little dance and hopefully it'll stop. And hopefully it'll actually be a bus I'm waving down:rolleyes:

Advertisement