Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo?

Options
  • 31-10-2008 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Has anyone gotten any tats done recently in Sligo?
    Which Tattoo shop would ye recommend?
    The Vibe or the other one (Celtic something...)

I am getting some tats covered.

@ Mods. I have asked questions about Tats in the body mod forum before but never really got an answer so I thought i'd ask here.
    Hope that's ok!

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

I got mine done in Vibe. Maybe a good idea would be to pop in to both and talk to them about what you want done and work from there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

fozzle wrote: »
    I got mine done in Vibe. Maybe a good idea would be to pop in to both and talk to them about what you want done and work from there?

Cheers Fozzle. Was gonna do that anyway but was looking for feedback from the Sligonians who've had work done there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Skull is the guy who owns Celtic Restoration, he's a nice guy. He has moved up the road to Connelly Street now. He did some nice non-tattoo art work for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Gillie wrote: »
    Cheers Fozzle. Was gonna do that anyway but was looking for feedback from the Sligonians who've had work done there!

:) I should have said - I'm really happy with the work I got done - was exactly what I asked for.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Cover tattoos? Whyever would you do that? Invest in a paint scraper in Homebase, a bottle of cheap vodka (Vladivar or similar), et vóila. No more tattoos. Then you just have to worry about bleeding out and infections.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I have a tattoo done in Ballina.

Yer man is very good and busy with normally a 4 week waiting list which should be taken as a good sign.

I can pm ya the number or post it here, which ever is best

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

A friend of mine had the Ballina guy recommended as well. He was very happy with the result and thought he was very cheap for the quality of the tattoo. Ver clean parlour too apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Sandrease

Hi!
    That Ballina guy - you ar talking about - pierced my navel. He was great!
    Everything was clean and tidy, he was nice and looked after me very well as I had problems afterwards. Highly recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

The guy in Ballina - His number 096 76802.

That was his number 4 years ago, not sure if it still is

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Thanks all. Gonna start in The Vibe and have a chat with them about what I want done.
    Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Got mine done in the vibe. Was about 2 hours and was €180 at the time which was near 2 years now. Was a very good tatoo and it the fella doing it was great craic aswell whcih helped. Think he now owns the other shop up the road, or so i was told anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Wexler12

Got a star on my elbow a few weeks back in the vibe,€120.

A friend of mine is covered in them and he goes to some fella up the street from the vibe.They are the best tattoos ive seen in person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭smurfy89

Whats the name of the place up the street from the vibe? Thinkin of gettin a tattoo done soon enough .. and i dont trust the guy in ballina!! Have seen a fair amount of tattoos that he has done, and some of them have turned out sh!te! Most have been good, but wouldnt completely trust him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Neiler21

ive had afew done in the vibe as my best mate works there as a piercer now and there all cool in there,the tattooist is called issiah,he is from california and i think he`s the best in sligo at what he does,check mine out .. good luck

tatt4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Neiler21 wrote: »
    ive had afew done in the vibe as my best mate works there as a piercer now and there all cool in there,the tattooist is called issiah,he is from california and i think he`s the best in sligo at what he does,check mine out .. good luck

tatt4.jpg
    Liverpool fan?:D

Decent tatoo but i could never get one that was that far down my arm i wouldn't think. Getting a new one in january can't wait but i'm living in galway now think i'll get it done there.

ie-stpl.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Neiler21

Liverpool fan?:D

Decent tatoo but i could never get one that was that far down my arm i wouldn't think. Getting a new one in january can't wait but i'm living in galway now think i'll get it done there.

ie-stpl.gif
    yeah big liverpool fan,how did you guess ;) . . i know what you mean about not getting it that far down,but different strokes for different folks mrs,anyway if i have a important meeting or event i always have long sleeve shirts and jackets :) lol .. your getting one done in galway,nice,heard there is one or two places up there very good,did you live in sligo yourself?

Advertisement