Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nazi paraphernalia in Dublin.

Options
  • 31-10-2008 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

I’d like to dress up as Prince Harry for a party tonight.

Should be able to get a tan shirt in an army surplus store but can anyone tell me where I could purchase a swastika armband in Dublin?

(also, is there a way I could phrase this question to post it in after hours without it being moved?)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Evil_g wrote: »
    I’d like to dress up as Prince Harry for a party tonight.

Should be able to get a tan shirt in an army surplus store but can anyone tell me where I could purchase a swastika armband in Dublin?

(also, is there a way I could phrase this question to post it in after hours without it being moved?)

You'd be lucky to get one anywhere in dublin.
    Best thing to do is make your own,get some coloured paper and some glue and Adfolf's your uncle.
    Dont forget the wellies in lieu of jackboots!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Evil_g wrote: »

Don't mention the evil D word. The country folk get very offended unless it's a thread slagging off Dublin.

Advertisement