Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big favour

Options
  • 31-10-2008 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭

I was in Cork a few weeks ago with my girlfriend and she was admiring jewellery in a shop. I noticed that most of the jewellery seemed to be of the same brand so I thought oh I'll look that up online and see if I can get her that bracelet she liked for Christmas. Only problem was that I promptly forgot the name as soon as I left the shop and didn't get a chance to go back!

Soooo... I was wondering if some kind hearted Cork person could go into the shop and find out the name of the jewellery for me. I don't know the name of the shop but it was on a small street with pubs and restaurants which was near the entrance of what I think was Paul St. shopping centre. There was a smoothie shop called Pump just at the entrance of the shopping centre. The jewellery shop itself was quite small with a square counter in the middle.

Appreciate any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I'm not in the city often these days but the only jewellery store I can think of in your description is Argento. It's on French Church street, just off Paul's street. Their website is here and they list the brands they carry on that page.

Again, not sure if it's the right shop though!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

There's a shop actually ON Paul St by the name of IB Design or something along those lines. I don't know what the brand they sell is called though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

I'm not in the city often these days but the only jewellery store I can think of in your description is Argento. It's on French Church street, just off Paul's street. Their website is here and they list the brands they carry on that page.

Again, not sure if it's the right shop though!

Argento, that rings a bell, cheers!

Advertisement