Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best Price for fallout 3

• 31-10-2008 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

alright lads whats the best price for fallout 3 around town?

has tesco got a good price? being25% off games.

ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mancduff

Any tescos in south dublin selling it yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Or in city centre?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Xtravision had it for €60 last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,877 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

It's €45 in tesco after reduction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Its 55 in Smyths and i think 50 in HMV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mancduff

44.95 at Tescos in the square :D got it out of the cart as the girl was putting them on shelves. Gotta love Tescos and their offers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

€50 in Game and €55 in Zavvi.

Looks like Tesco is the cheapest B&M @ €44 and video games plus the
    cheapest online @ €42

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

ShaneU wrote: »
    It's €45 in tesco after reduction

Thanks for that! picked it up in there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

They didnt have it in my local Tesco. Gamestop also €60

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

They had it in Cresent in Limerick. Went for Quantum of Solace myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 John Sheehy

This is a stupid question, but is that offer for Tesco country wide? And for how long?

Really looking forward to this game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

This is a stupid question, but is that offer for Tesco country wide? And for how long?

Really looking forward to this game.

Yup it's everywhere, not all the Tescos will stock new releases though, and the offer ends Sunday afaik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Yeah it's only til Sunday. I got it for €45 in Tesco as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 John Sheehy

And is this a "here, give me €45 for this game" or is it buy full price and in a month Tesco give you back €20 euro in Club Card vouchers?

Edit: It's cash directly off price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

And is this a "here, give me €45 for this game" or is it buy full price and in a month Tesco give you back €20 euro in Club Card vouchers?

€45 for game, straight up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

€49.49 in Smyths with a loyalty card, just picked up my copy there. Also saw it in Game for €49.99.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Picked up Fallout in Tesco for €45, cheers for the tip lads! Also, how long is this sale on games in Tesco going on for? Wouldnt mind picking up some of the newer games a bit cheaper. I never took note of the prices of the other games as I was rushing at the time, are Fable II or Dead Space a bit cheaper in there?

Moiph wrote: »
    Picked up Fallout in Tesco for €45, cheers for the tip lads! Also, how long is this sale on games in Tesco going on for? Wouldnt mind picking up some of the newer games a bit cheaper. I never took note of the prices of the other games as I was rushing at the time, are Fable II or Dead Space a bit cheaper in there?

they are! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Moiph wrote: »

It's over. It was only till Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Ah well, at least I got one game out of the sale :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement