Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club Shop

Options
  • 31-10-2008 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Lads, can anyone confirm the opening times for the club shop on match days, ie tomorrow Sat ?? I

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

9:30am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

iv beenthere as early as 10am on the saturday of a matchday and its been open so i think they open pretty early, was told the last time i was there by the security guard outside the shop that they only stay open an hour after the game finishes. Im sure some of the other lads on here will know for definite.( i see therecklessone beat me to it)!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Thanks Men.

Just getting my singing voice ready for tomorrow, Oh Adebayor, Oh Ade......, sorry forgot that one was banned ;)

Oh when the Spurs...................

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Not that I dont trust you all, but I decided to mail the club to confirm, and I got a mail back saying that the shop will be open from 11.00am through to 17.45 tomorrow. Cheers COYS

Advertisement