Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paint Colour Advice!

• 31-10-2008 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi Guys/Gals

We are currently doing up our kitchen, and chosing paint colour is really wrecking my head :cool: ...... so i would really appreciate any advice!

Our sitting room has Oatmeal Couches with Chocolate Brown scatter cushions with goldie rings on them, the fire place is Cream Marble.... so we have the fire breast painted brown, with cream on the walls....

Out kitchen is leading off the sitting room currently has Character Oak Presses with brown granite, and cream island.... the tiles are creamy brown also - any advice on what colour to paint the walls??? would love a really cosey homely look....

Thanks in advance! :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

I think I would stick to cream walls - you want to keep the kitchen bright and airy. There is nothing worse than a dark, dreary kitchen, especially when so much of your time is spent there (well mine anyway :))

There are different shades of cream, so if you have a spare tile bring it with you to the paint shop. You could also take a photo of the kitchen and bring it with you - I was getting the hall done recently and did this, the guy in the paint shop was able to tell me exactly what to put on the walls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Teachnua

Ya i think ill stick with Cream!! although my whole house seems to be either cream, brown or white!! haha - thanks for the reply! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭ishidaogo

Go for a bright orange! Something like Colortrend Venetian Oxide
    Ishy

Advertisement