Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FLIR for fonts

Options
  • 31-10-2008 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Anyone used this ?, seems really good; having to stick to what you are limited too normally with less than a dozen or so fonts is boring. I know SIFR is an alternative too, but it relies on Flash being switched on; this just needs Javascript switched on.

As a side note, what percentage of people would switch off Javascript completely ?

http://facelift.mawhorter.net/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The Mighty Ken

Using it on a project as we speak. Haven't had a huge amount of playtime with it yet though!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You can use the server side scripting to do this can't you? That would bypass the JS need. I think this is the correct php function for such a thing (could be wrong).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The Mighty Ken

I've only being using it for a few hours but I must say... WOW! Beats sIFR hands down. When was it released does anyone know?

Advertisement