Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Map software viewable offline

Options
  • 31-10-2008 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,973 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of software similar to google earth or google maps where you can just download the maps and don't need an Internet connection to view them? Going traveling and will have my laptop with me. Would be handy to have maps of places I'm going without needing to connect to the internet. It doesn't have to incorporate GPS but preferably have full road networks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Does anyone know of software similar to google earth or google maps where you can just download the maps and don't need an Internet connection to view them? Going traveling and will have my laptop with me. Would be handy to have maps of places I'm going without needing to connect to the internet. It doesn't have to incorporate GPS but preferably have full road networks

http://destinsharks.com/google-earth-maps/162

Advertisement