Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when are meteor getting new phones?

• 31-10-2008 1:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

ok i'm two weeks away from my talk300 upgrade and meteor don't seem to have many great phones......
    ....will they be getting any new phones for christmas or what's the story?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Username!

Go through the Cardphone Warehouse - you can get the Samsung Tocco, Soul, Nokia N95 etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

the tocco's good, but the omnia and instinct is better, n96 is better than n95.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

metalfest wrote: »
    ok i'm two weeks away from my talk300 upgrade and meteor don't seem to have many great phones......
    ....will they be getting any new phones for christmas or what's the story?

Just checked the Meteor site there now, can see where to check to see when I'm due an upgrade. Used to be able to check on the site?
    Any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

BigCon wrote: »
    Just checked the Meteor site there now, can see where to check to see when I'm due an upgrade. Used to be able to check on the site?
    Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    :rolleyes: Online, like the way it used to be. Why remove it and take a step backwards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

BigCon wrote: »
    :rolleyes: Online, like the way it used to be. Why remove it and take a step backwards?

Because they have changed the criteria for getting an upgrade and havent implemented it on the website yet ... or so they told me when I rang 1905 to see if I was due for an upgrade

so no1 knows about any new phones they'll be bringing out soon??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

Same situation here. I'm thinking of getting the Nokia E71 or the N95.

However, I might hold out until some new phones come in. Is there anything in the pipeline?

I'd love a sony ericsson smart phone.

same, i was thinking the e71 or e66 ......but i decided to try and get something that isn't nokia, the n95 i think is good, but like the lg viewty, it's most likely going to be outdated soon.....the lg renoir looks perfect......but i dunno who's getting it, might switch network, unsure yet.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I got a samsung Tocco at the weekend. very impressed with it.

• Advertisement

once again, outdated already,by the omnia, i think wifi would be great.............

Advertisement