Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heineken Cup Away Matches

• 31-10-2008 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Anyone travelling down to france for the Heineken Cup away matches in December.
    Munster are in Clermont & Leinster are in Castres

Looks like there both going to be wicked weekends

lets know

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

I may plan on going over, I have to apply for my passes and then sort out flights etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 rugby nut

86 people read the thread and only 1 person replys
    where is all the rugby supporters ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

rugby nut wrote: »
    where is all the rugby supporters ??

Well this one's correcting your grammar...where are all the rugby supporters...tut..tut (can't help it, its the English teacher in me.....)

On a more serious note dude, its pre-Christmas..money's too tight to mention (to quote one Michael Hucknall esq.) for a lot of us, so while we love our rugby,expensive jaunts to the south of France may not be top of everyone's list of priorities....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 rugby nut

why are there so many munster fans travelling to the south of France as opposed to Leinster fans ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Enright

Munster fans have a tradition of travelling, because they are REAL fans, and not just fair weather fans?

only joking!! Munster fans have a tradition of travelling to away matches, having been in more finals, semi finals and knock outs stages to their leinster counterparts.

I have noticed a good travelling support for Leinster as well in recent times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

rugby nut wrote: »
    why are there so many munster fans travelling to the south of France as opposed to Leinster fans ??

Oh I don't know I think the Leinster travelling support is becoming as impressive as Munster of late...I'm sure when push comes to shove they'll hit the road in similar numbers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

You couldn't even get to 4 posts rugby nut ...

Please read the stickies at the top of the page.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement