Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oakwood Drama Group - Xmas Variety Show

Options
  • 31-10-2008 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Looking for new members to come along and take part in the Oakwood Drama Group Christmas Variety Show in aid of a good cause (did I mention the mince pies yet??)

New members welcome so please get in touch www.bebo.com/oakwoodD

Or if you would just like to come along we will be taking to the stage on Wed 17 and Thur 18 December @ 7.30pm in St Helena's Resource Centre in Finglas (on road behind Tescos)
    (did I mention mulled wine yet??)

Actors, singers, dancers, tea makers, backstage helper outers all required so come along and join!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Doozie

Might try and get a support group going from the No Drama Theatre Group, would love to see how you are getting on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 louise santry

Thanks Doozie! All support very welcome :)
    I'm usually only behind the scenes but i have been informed that i am on keyboard duty - havent played a note in about 10 years so have a lot of practice to do!! I'll keep you updated on plans :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 louise santry

Update on the OAKWOOD DRAMA GROUP XMAS VARIETY SHOW

Change of date folks.

The show will now take place on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th December at 8pm.

The venue is St Helenas Resource Centre in Finglas, which is on St Helenas Road behind the Tescos in Finglas.

Tickets available on the door. If anyone is interested and looking for directions just get in touch.

:)

Advertisement