Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

urgent need of kennel or cage

• 31-10-2008 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

hi all
    i found a large pup last week and havent found his owners, so we taking care of him, problem is he will get very big and i need to get him a larger kennel than the one he is in at the moment which is really only a medium size one, if anyone can help me on this i would much appreciate it, i also need an indoor crate or cage so i can toilet train him in one confined area as i have a 2 year old daughter and i need to be very careful around dog mess with her, i have been advised that a crate would be ideal for his toilet training and also for times when i need him to be quiet when my daughter is around as he does jump up quiet a bit and i am afraid he will knock her down, i have started his training but busy day bein a full time mum and just need some basic things to help me along the way, i am in galway so if anyone has any thing like this i would really appreciate it,
    thanks all
    liz

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Check out zooplus.ie for crates and e-bay as well. Also hardware shops sell pet safe dog runs or cill dara.ie sell sturdier ones. Also try jumbletown and I think there's a freecycle site as well that sometimes have kennels etc. to give away. I find the black crates with the metal trays are a lot sturdier, you can get them in some pet shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭liz2000

thanks a million, wil check out those sites and places, have add up on freecycle at mo so fingers crossed

Advertisement