Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo-Realism Tattoos

Options
  • 31-10-2008 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I've been searching about for ideas for a foot tattoo for a long time now. I went into a new tattoo place in Galway and he mentioned photo-realism tattoos. I like the idea but I've seen some really bad ones...even on the billboards of tattoos that the place has up. I'm not saying he's bad or anything as every place I've gone to have displayed a mix of good ones and bad ones!!

I'm just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the whole thing? Good Idea...Bad Idea and all that!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I went into a new tattoo place in Galway and he mentioned photo-realism tattoos. I like the idea but I've seen some really bad ones...even on the billboards of tattoos that the place has up.

Someone having bad tattoos of the style that you're gonna get is something that'd have me looking for someone else.

If you're able to travel, try JMDs in Waterford for photo-realism, but you would need to book as I know he tends to be booked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I second jmd's its the best place in ireland for photo realism and black and grey stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Something-Wkd

Yeah, went to a diff tattoo place and he's drawing up a tat for me from designs....NOT photo-realism!!

Sounds much better, bet you're a lot happier and more confident about how well it'll turn out this time!

God ya!! I can't wait to go in and see what they've some up with :D

• Advertisement

When are you going back in to see them?

Was supposed to hear from them during the week if he'd got something done but I didn't. He's designing for a few so I'm just gona head in on Sat :) Plenty of time for him to get his artistic juices flowing :p

Advertisement