Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return to BF

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Ahhhh...I just had my daily fix :)

I think I'll go back and command a little now....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

It feels good d'onit ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Will this run BF2? BFV and all newer games:

Do more with your PC
    Thanks to the AMD Athlon™ X2 7750 Dual-Core processor the MEDION® AKOYA® E3300 D becomes a multitasking Power-PC with increased performance. Send emails, browse the internet, download files and even enjoy music or videos, all at the same time! You can easily achieve more as a consequence of the combined power of two processor cores. Experience full high definition (HD1) and DirectX® 10.1 with the ATI Radeon™ HD 4350 Premium graphics card. Full-HD (1080p resolution)1 and 7.1 HD surround sound2 provide a fantastic home cinema experience. With the support of DirectX® 10.1 you can enjoy the latest graphics effects – and all from a whisper-quiet, energy-saving computer.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    • Windows XP (32-bit) with Admin rights
    • 1.7 GHz Intel Celeron D / Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP/ Sempron or greater
    • 512 MB of RAM or more
    • 8x or faster CD/DVD drive
    • 2.3 GB free hard drive space or more
    • Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible (see video)
    • Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
    I'd recommend 2GHz everything. At least a 256MB graphics card.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yes Nelly it will run most every thing.

• Advertisement

Scrimmage? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

BF 2 doesnt have internet spaceships whats the point

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ABE

awh BFV was great no game has ever came close to the amount of fun we had playing that it was the best £30 i ever spent lol

the TiG /NRG/1st-IB days rocked

Yea that match we bombed the **** out of Nrg in the nva main base was sweet i dont think you's ever broke out of that flag at all we had tight tattics back in the day.
    BF2 wasnt great tho tbh.

back playing BFV near everynite now great fun game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

BFV and BF1942 allowed for inventive tactics that didnt actually use glitches etc. BF2 didnt. You could glitch into bushes, bunny hop like a mofo, stick yer head in a wall and a grenade couldnt kill you.

Though BF2 was graphically better, and had some great additions including sprint and flag capture animations etc, it never captured the original essance of the series.

I see know that they are making BF1943. If they can return to the form of BF42 and BFV then it will be a sure fire hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

I see know that they are making BF1943. If they can return to the form of BF42 and BFV then it will be a sure fire hit.

pity the rumor is it'll be console only :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement