Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Phone for as cheap as possible

• 31-10-2008 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Im looking for a good phone for cheap money, im aware for what im looking for it will require spending like at least €200, so if anyone can find anything i would greatly appreciate it.

Im looking for a phone with good memory, a good music player and at very least a 3.2 mega pixel camera.
    Thank You!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Just after switching to billpay and got a phone dirt cheap for not much more money per month that I;d spend usually. Works out great depending on your habits. Worth considering.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭markpauldunne

I just got a CECT P168+ search on ebay you can get one for about 85 Delivered. Pretty happy with it. Headphones arent loud enough so I bought a pair of Jabra Bluetooth ones . Deadly!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Duffman-oohyeh

I dont think i could trust myself with a bill pay, lol, and that phone looks good for the price, but i dont think i would be into, think im looking at somethin sony ericsson, looking at the C905, trying to get it as cheap as possible! thanks anywho

Advertisement