Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Back in wexford!

• 31-10-2008 5:35pm

Back from the UK for the weekend!

Forgotten how much I like the place!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Besides the obvious home-related stuff, what has Wexford got over where you are in the UK, zaraba? Just wondering what you notice upon returning after some time away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

As a seasonal blow-in rather than an ex-pat I brought the kids to Wexford on the train on Tuesday. It's an annual mid term break thing. Love it. Love the town. Love the location of the train station (and the always punctual train), love the especially polite people/shop workers. I was a bit taken aback to see a few shops gone (Corry's and Ned Buggy's) but plenty of book shops and €2 type shops for the kids. Lunch in Subway and then train north. Happy days. I would happily live there but Mrs. Brayblue not so keen unfortunately!!

Should probably head back there on a "Jolly Boys Outing" ('tis approaching the season after all) and sample the night life..for research only you understand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭sam_mom1

welcome home Zaraba!! :D

europerson wrote: »
    Besides the obvious home-related stuff, what has Wexford got over where you are in the UK, zaraba? Just wondering what you notice upon returning after some time away.

Familiarity!! Also Springsteens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭secman

Was in Springsteins on Sat of long weekend, top nosh, top music and service to boot. Had acouple of friends down from Dublin and they were well impressed.

Secman

• Advertisement
Advertisement