Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Match Thread: Man Utd V Hull [All Pre/During/After Match Discussion]

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

3 mins. COME ON!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 756 ✭✭✭D.S.

I have to say Neville's distribution has been poxy all through the game..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Terrible times lads, Ronaldo had to come back and defend there a minute ago!!! :eek:

Ah well, twas fun while it lasted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Agree with taking Carrick off , Nice goal and all but has been missing in midfield for way to much, Except just back etc and nice to get match time under his belt, Anderson has been brillant in the first half , but Fletcher will give him much needed support , its games like this we should be looking to kill off with as many goals as possible , Rem the impact goal different made last year in the run in (always there like a beautiful little bonus point :D )

As i was saying 3 points is 3 points when you are playing one of the top 6 :pac::D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ah boo thats it.

Utd should be worried, Chelsea played them away 3-0.

Mike

United made bloody hard work of that..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Well that was a game of football :) A great advertisement for lower teams of why they should play attacking football.

In the end, United shouldn't have let them back into the game, another really poor 2nd half performance.

At the root of it all, an utter utter utter lack of steel in midfield. Anderson did well, Carrick was shocking. Fletcher would have been better. Hargreaves was desperately needed for todays game, would have made it 4-0 I think.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

OMG, fair play to Hull, what an excellent game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Really entertaining and exciting. They gave it a good go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

got to say it was a great game of football, and imo overall i think utd deserved to win it but what a performance by hull! iff they have the depth to0 keep playin like that week in week out they could be in with a shout for a uefa spot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Ah well, twas fun while it lasted
    That was the opposite of fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Game over already. Might switch over to Chelski.

lol :)

PHB wrote: »
    Well that was a game of football :) A great advertisement for lower teams of why they should play attacking football.

In the end, United shouldn't have let them back into the game, another really poor 2nd half performance.

At the root of it all, an utter utter utter lack of steel in midfield. Anderson did well, Carrick was shocking. Fletcher would have been better. Hargreaves was desperately needed for todays game, would have made it 4-0 I think.

+ 1 ...United are switching off once they go ahead and letting teams back in it.. Fletch shouln't of been dropped today for me (never thought I'd hear myself say that)..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Great game, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Anderson was clearly man of the match imo. I cant see how Fergie can justify that ridiculous substitution near the end.

Im not liking uniteds temperment though, seems they got unsettled all too easily. Doesnt really bode well for the big matches.

Carrick was completely ineffective besides the one superb ball he gave to rooney at the start of the match, I realise he is just back, but its Hull city (with all respect), and he should have been running the show altogether.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

mg that was close

Rio had a shocker of a game

Neville shouldnt be starting utd ever again,its the sub bench for him

Ronney had a very disappointing game, he tried to hard for a goal imo

and why the hell did giggs come on, he was useless when he came on

overall

brilliant game to watch

hull will be up in th top half of the table at the end of the season thats for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

Are Man Utd the new Ireland - score early, sit back and (nearly) lose?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Tom65 wrote: »
    Are Man Utd the new Ireland - score early, sit back and (nearly) lose?

They hardly sat back.

I really enjoyed the game.

Still a wins a win... lets hope Tottenham can do what Stoke did to Arsenal and beat the 'pool ;)

Superb game to watch.

Come on you Spurs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Hahaha heres hoping :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Hull City are fast becoming the Jackie Chan of the Premier League. Small yet deadly. Three points for United is the main thing.

Van Persie out for the game against United next week after a straight red today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

The reality as a Utd supporter is they really arent that good at the moment.

A majorly scrappy 3 pts today, frankly they should be embarassed at that result. They were on snooze control for the 2nd half against Everton and West Ham and the penny still hasnt dropped.

Arsenal may not be a form team at the moment but I for one wont be surprised if we get beat down there next Saturday :(

adox wrote: »
    Van Persie out for the game against United next week after a straight red today.

nice one

Not that I like to see players injured but Adebayor and Walcott must be major doubts as well after coming off injured today.

adox wrote: »
    Not that I like to see players injured but Adebayor and Walcott must be major doubts as well after coming off injured today.

they'll be resting alot of players on wednesday

so Adebayor and Walcott will probly be back for the utd game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,716 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Jesus United don't like to make it easy for themselves.

Who would have thought 4-1 was a dangerous score line. :eek:

Coming into make or break November, It would be fantastic to get 3 points in London next weekend.

Advertisement