Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R.I.S Rails

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

i got this RIS kit for my first gun about a year ago and got tips on fitting it on boards.

il have a look and see if i can find it for you..

be right back:D

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

If your battery goes in your hand guard make sure there is enough room for it inside the RIS, some are to tight to fit one inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

i found the thread here it is

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055206522

i was almost certain there was instructions in it i cant remember where i got them so! il have a look for them..

you might be better off either putting a PEQ box on the side of the new hand gaurd or rewiring it back to the stock and get a crane stock for it aswell! beacuse you wont get the battery in that hand gaurd.

Hey ,
    Just wondering(again) Will this : http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/grips-handguard/d-boys-ris-m4-special-operation.html
    fit my standard m15a4 carbine ? ?? ? Without any modification ? ? ? ? ? And without the need of any special tools?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,804 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Hey ,
    Just wondering(again) Will this : http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/grips-handguard/d-boys-ris-m4-special-operation.html
    fit my standard m15a4 carbine ? ?? ? Without any modification ? ? ? ? ? And without the need of any special tools?

You'll need to rewire the gun for a cranestock..won't fit a battery in that

handguard

Yeah thought I might , Is it hard ? Or expensive ? And do i need tools to install this?

Yeah thought I might , Is it hard ? Or expensive ? And do i need tools to install this?

Well you need to be able to solder i think...better off asking Vtec about

that....also ya will need to remove the old delta ring on your gun to screw

that rail set on

Can that be done a pliers ? And I don't mind the batt , I can just use a (shiver*****) peq box for now .

Can that be done a pliers ? And I don't mind the batt , I can just use a (shiver*****) peq box for now .

Yeah I think it can..then the rail set can be screwed onto the body

• Advertisement

So how hard is it over all ?

Advertisement