Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a room near DKIT

Options
  • 31-10-2008 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey guys, does anyone know of any rooms going near the college (in College Heights/Rockfield/Glenwood/Langfield).
    I recently had to move out of the house I was in, and am desperatly looking for a new place to live in so I can attend college :(.

Preferebly, I'd like a room with a double bed, but a single room is ok too. I don't wish to share a room with anyone, I like my own space, and I'm willing to pay up to ~ €70 a week for rent. If anyone knows anything that can help, let me know at static@staticanime.net, cduff052@studentmail.dkit.ie or by text on 085-7808120 (just mention boards.ie at the start of the text or in the e-mail subject so I know it's not spam :p) or reply to this thread.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

if u have a spare hour u should take a quick walk round some of the estates,they mite have a poster up in the front windows advertising a room for rent.
    and theres always some adverts up on the noticeboards around the college itself.
    also, keep an eye on daft.ie, u mite find something there.
    besta luck with it!

Advertisement