Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Neil Young - Doc on BBC 4 Now ! 10.00pm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

It was a good one. The concert from 1971 shown before this was fanastic too. The CSNY doc after was good but not a patch on the main Neil Young one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

Yeah you had to laugh at some of the "Rednecks" reactions to the concerts!

Yeah, it was amazing how they completely divided the audience with one song/video. I wonder how many of the older folks who were upset were also anti-Vietnam back in the day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭djScarey

Repeated twice late tonight (Sunday). First at 11.15.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Well worth the watch. Wasnt the later Doco with Crosby stills and Nash called Deja Vu?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭MoominPapa

Notice the way everyone who was pissed off at "Lets impeach the president for lying...." were, well, pissed?
    And all these years I have got Trans so wrong. The clip of Computer Age was brilliant. I always lazily went along with the concensus that the Geffen years were best skipped over and therefore did but the Trans stuff and the Shocking Pinks track were class.

Trans is awesome. I used to hate it but after really getting into "Transformer Man" from the Unplugged album, I went back to the original and found that I really enjoyed it. Some of the songs on the album are admittedly cheesy but still, not as bad as I remembered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭MoominPapa

Nice article from the shows producer

Advertisement