Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overweigh actor wanted

Options
  • 31-10-2008 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, my name is Richard Waters and I am making a student short in late January coming. I am having quite a bit of trouble finding the right actor for the lead role of Bob. I'm looking for someone overweight who can play 25-35 (it's negotible) and is able to act for camera.

If you think you might be right for the role, plase e-mail or PM me.

The film is a dark comedy short about an overweight man named Bob who goes to a hypnotherapist to try lose weight but ends up having his food start talking to him.

This is what I'm looking for:

Bob:
    Male, 25-35, overweight, unconfident in himself and slightly OCD.

If you feel you may be right for either part, please send me a private message with any info about yourself you can give.
    For examples of some of my other work, please see www.youtube.com/rmwaters

Thanks

(ps. I posted this on the film production thread, but a friend said I'd have better luck here. Let's hope so!)

Advertisement