Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big 4 interviews

• 31-10-2008 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've got interviews for two of the big 4 accountancy companies coming up, just wondering if anyone knows is there a second round of interviews after this or are the offers based on these ones?

Obviously if anyone has any hints or tips for the interviews that would also be great!!!

Aoibhe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I'd expect 2 interviews and an exam of some sort

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

Depends on the company... KPMG have 2 interviews on the one day, PWC and Deloitte just have the one. They usually ring you in the following week. I was phoned fairly quickly after them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

aoibhebree wrote: »
    Hi all,

I've got interviews for two of the big 4 accountancy companies coming up, just wondering if anyone knows is there a second round of interviews after this or are the offers based on these ones?

Obviously if anyone has any hints or tips for the interviews that would also be great!!!

Aoibhe

One bit of simple advice. Id steer clear from calling them a "company" in the interview. "Firm" is much better imo.

Good luck and dont stress about it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭aoibhebree

Ooh good point, thanks babybing :D

Advertisement