Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Seasick Steve

• 01-11-2008 12:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭

Anybody see Seasick Steve on the Late Late Show? What a breath of fresh air. Charming, funny guy too.

Anybody know if he's gonna be doing a few Irish gigs soon?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Yep,he seems very genuine,hes done a few irish gigs already,cois fairrige being one,and definatly a few dublin gigs too.Love the three string geeetar!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Saw him on Jools Holland last New Years Eve. Great stuff for a guy with a guitar and a box.
    Comes across as a very pleasant and down to earth bloke as well.

Hope he gets his tractor. :D

Anybody see Seasick Steve on the Late Late Show? What a breath of fresh air. Charming, funny guy too.

Anybody know if he's gonna be doing a few Irish gigs soon?

so, you thought by sticking it in Rock and Metal, people wouldn't notice the fact that you're sat in on halloween watching the late late? well, i did.

But yeh, i saw it!

p.s. he played the national stadium on wednesday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Rigel

Best album title ever, " I started out with nothing and I still got most of it left", just listened to a few of the tracks on his web site, seasicksteve.com, brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

so, you thought by sticking it in Rock and Metal, people wouldn't notice the fact that you're sat in on halloween watching the late late? well, i did.

But yeh, i saw it!

p.s. he played the national stadium on wednesday :(

Damn it I knew something didnt look right when posting. Sorry mods, could ye move it please.

Yeah pretty sad aint we, im actually "working" tho, last shift thank GOD

• Advertisement
Advertisement