Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - November 2008

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Peewee_lane

That aint good news for my hens. I better get that insulation tomorrow.

By the by, I love this weather. I prefer it to be cold and dry, than wet and cold.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

+3.4c here now. Pressure dropping slowly, which can only be a good thing. DP +0.8c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Falling fast
    4C
    Dp +0.7C
    Grass -2C

Max 7.8C, 2nd sunniest day of month with 6.3hrs.

and mean for today, 2.4C is new low for Nov breaking the 3.9C of 21st Nov 2000

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Mothman wrote: »
    Falling fast
    4C
    Dp +0.7C
    Grass -2C

Max 7.8C, 2nd sunniest day of month with 6.3hrs.

and mean for today, 2.4C is new low for Nov breaking the 3.9C of 21st Nov 2000

You aren't kidding, your station is already over a degree down since your post.
    1.1°C currently but wouldn't bet against Siberian Ashford to beat it to zero!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

2.4c
    DP 0.2c
    86% RH
    995.6mb

Grand crisp evening out, frost lasted all day in the shade, fine weather! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

+2.0c now. DP 0.0c

Annamoe wins the race!! -0.2°C here now :)
    No doubt Ashford will catchup and end up around minus ten or so just to rub it in.....

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭arctictree

-1.0 here at 16:45. Gonna be a cold one! Wouldn't be surprised if there was a layer of ice on the Reservoir in the morning...

Supercell wrote: »
    Annamoe wins the race!! -0.2°C here now :)
    No doubt Ashford will catchup and end up around minus ten or so just to rub it in.....
    Hang on now...even I was colder than you last night ;)

Not now though.
    Currently 1.9c

Theres a fair fog on Lug-taking the exact shape of the mountain.

Hang on now...even I was colder than you last night ;)

Not now though.
    Currently 1.9c

Theres a fair fog on Lug-taking the exact shape of the mountain.

Weird, I see MM's temp has stopped falling for the moment, was sure that it would be plummeting tonight.
    Its -0.5°C here now, is there a bit of a breeze close to the coast?, is completely still here.

• Advertisement

+1.0c here now. DP -0.8c

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Fog arriving here too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

0.9c here now which is cooler than most of last night. Remaining quite cloudy out to the west. Hopefully this will break up soon. 89% rh and DP of -0.8c.

996.6 mb steady. (hasn't really moved at all over the last 12hrs)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Supercell wrote: »
    Weird, I see MM's temp has stopped falling for the moment, was sure that it would be plummeting tonight.
    Its -0.5°C here now, is there a bit of a breeze close to the coast?, is completely still here.
    Yes a land breeze as opposed to a sea breeze. It will probably calm down later and temp will fall though I'd say you'll see colder tonight.

1.3C was 0.5C 30 minutes ago.
    Dp -0.6C
    Wind 5mph, West

-1.3°C here now, if that cloud in the north stays there its going to be interesting to see how far it falls tonight.

0.2c here and dropping (I think)
    dp -1.4c

Calm and clear

Mothman wrote: »
    Yes a land breeze as opposed to a sea breeze. It will probably calm down later and temp will fall though I'd say you'll see colder tonight.

1.3C was 0.5C 30 minutes ago.
    Dp -0.6C
    Wind 5mph, West

I must be sheltered by Scarr mountain, average wind speed here for the last 10 minutes is 0.0 according to weatherlink. Is utterly still out there.
    Hmm, your location gets crazy ups and downs, there's another 14 hours to daybreak ..thus a lot of cooling to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Going subzero... :cool:

-2.3c here! Will be colder than last night...

0.0c here now. DP -1.4c

• Advertisement

-0.4c

Yes of course tonight *should* be colder than last night..shur this time last night here I think it was still +4c...

DP is -1.5c not that that matters as if a shower came miraculously in off that sea the temp would rise to 3c and the dp to 2c

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I can proudly report that there were some very wet and squishy snowflakes in the last shower.

-0.9c now

Where are you peasant?
    Could ya change yer profile location :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

0.4c
    DP -0.8c

'tis a tad chilly out :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Well, it must be freezing here - there is a nice layer of ice forming.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Damomanye

0.3c here...frickin cold outside:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

-0.9c now

Where are you peasant?

Sligo, sorry forgot to mention

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Just hit 0.0c here now. Showers on the west coast desolving into nothing before they reach here, and I hope it stays that way. I just want a decent frost for now!! :)

-2.5c here now. Water frozen in dogs bowl outside the back door!

• Advertisement

-1.2c here

Advertisement