Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - November 2008

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,851 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

currently the sky is clear, with a temperature of 3.6c

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Partly cloudy, layer of Cirrus blotting out the sun
    Mild 2.1C :D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

+2.0c here now (max so far today). Clear blue skies - all the cloud is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Clear with a lot of frost still around.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

There was a great thaw underway earlier, but now the sun is gone behind the clouds (there is a lot of cloud cover now) and things seem to be getting a little chilly again - the thawing has stopped, thats for sure!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

AWS max 5.7C, with the breeze it probably tallies quite closely to screen max. Nearly sunny throughout.

Not a cloud to be seen.

If it stays like this my black car will be white again in the morning. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

3.3c
    DP 1.6c
    1002.3mb
    89% RH
    N'ly wind

Nice day outside, the dullness and fog of yesterday has been replaced by a clear sunny one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

-1C, snow on the ground but only about an inch. More expected later up to 3", rain expected to mix in.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

3C now thats a good 4C milder than it was this time yesterday, clear blue skies, patchs of frost still in sheltered spots.

• Advertisement

just had another shower of sleety rain.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

+1.5c atm.

Despite the sunshine, max. here today of +2.3c. Dublin Mountains looking good covered in frost. Frost has lasted here in the shade for 2 days now (no new frost last night).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

3.3C and falling but fall may be arrested by stratus spilling in off the sea.
    2nd sunniest day of month with 6.7hrs. Max of 5.5C

Wind north but nudging east of north.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Very slow fall this evening due to the breeze. Last nights frost was incredibly hard even though was only just below zero, wind really drove it into everything. Ground even in the sunny spots is still frozen. Currently 1.9°C

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

its cold here now in dongeal, and dry , last night was wet ,but there was frost this morning then.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Getting cold again here now, and the ice from this morning is still around in shaded areas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭shamwari

Temp is 2.5C here and falling. I just noticed that there are some hefty looking Cumulus / possibly CB's forming off the coast of north Dublin. I checked the Met Eireann site and there is a forming shower in the middle of the Irish Sea. Its path on the animated rainfall radar suggests that it might make landfall somewhere along the south Leinister coast. If it does, it will be interesting to see what it does..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

30 minutes ago it was 2c.
    Its now -0.5 c

No cloud in the sky though.

CWC- December 2008 willl be big me thinks.

-1 now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

my car is frozen here in donegal

still -1

Pangea wrote: »
    my car is frozen here in donegal
    Same here.
    I wish everyone who is driving tonight a safe journey.

A hard frost setting in now. currently 0.5c now

Car frozzen here. Anyone else?

-1 atm

barnicles wrote: »
    Car frozzen here. Anyone else?

-1 atm

Yes - also, the roads are going to be like glass soon . . . and its only just gone 6PM. The roads are very wet around here so there is potential for a lot of dangerous Black Ice.

Doesn't seem as cold as last night but the frost is setting back in quickly.

-1.5c here atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Wasnt much frost last night here, and i doesnt look like there'll be too much tonight either, the grass and tops of cars seem to be getting a bit, but nothing too much.

0c
    Feels like -4c
    1004mb
    DP 0c

Not a very high chance of precip, only between 10-20%

Hopefully those odds are wrong!! D:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭highdef

I can see lightning in those CBs in the Irish sea from the apartment window. Not too frequent but I've seen two flashes

Advertisement