Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - November 2008

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Cold night, calm sunny morning.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Cool sunny morning.

Lugnaquilla looks absolutely alpine again today plastered in snow from top to bottom.
    It must be one of the snowiest places in Ireland.

Here 20 miles due south of it,we have glorious sunshine and 7.6c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Miserable day continues down here.
    Constant fast passing showers with sometimes hail in bursts that sound hard enough to split windows....

Of course I'm tempted to say...

Actually I will say if I was relying on last nights forecast by the eagle,I'd be sad because it was very very wrong again... [for the south east anyhow]

This morning they changed it [what the heck use is a forecast if they as they do now so regularally change it in the morning??!]... and they said showers confined to the fringe east coast...
    Wrong again unless South Carlow and Kilkenny have moved ?

I begining to think that Glasnevins grasp of the specefics in recent years is going downhill... a lot.

Ah God love ya sham, Why don't you write in your complaints to the Met telling them that your sheep are not pleased at all...:D

Cloudy here now at 7.9c with the odd spot of drizzle. Have to say that it is yet another spot on forecast from Met Eireann. icon14.gif

:rolleyes:

Cool and mostly clear now with a light westerly 6.7c

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Ah God love ya sham, Why don't you write in your complaints to the Met telling them that your sheep are not pleased at all...:D

LOL!!!

Currently 7c and mist. Low last night of just 2.6c despite quite a white frost on everything at sunrise.

Cool with very light patches of drizzly bits of muck.

Fine morning, a bit warmer than same time yesterday.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 16,851 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Miserable day continues down here.
    Constant fast passing showers with sometimes hail in bursts that sound hard enough to split windows....

Of course I'm tempted to say...

Actually I will say if I was relying on last nights forecast by the eagle,I'd be sad because it was very very wrong again... [for the south east anyhow]

This morning they changed it [what the heck use is a forecast if they as they do now so regularally change it in the morning??!]... and they said showers confined to the fringe east coast...
    Wrong again unless South Carlow and Kilkenny have moved ?

I begining to think that Glasnevins grasp of the specefics in recent years is going downhill... a lot.

you see this is the reason i'm not getting my hopes up for this weekend. I appreciate these things are hard to call but more often the BBC forecast tends to be more reliable. Until i see there charts showing snowing over the north west of Ireland i won't believe we are in for a snowfest.

Dark

Mike

• Advertisement

Overcast with a gentle breeze.

A rather high wind starting up here now, first sign of approaching cold front.

9.1c
    91% RH
    1016.9 mb now falling quickly.

Same here. wind has picked up a good bit now.

A sudden surge of wind big time now, really roaring out there. Defo cold front not far off now. There must be some energy in it. :cool:

EDIT: Gone completely calm again wtf...:D This might be worth waiting up for...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

A little light drizzle earlier, not enough to register on the AWS.
    Now mostly clear overhead and temperature dropping. Currently 6.7°C from a high of 9.0°C at 01:41 .

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Started wet but has cleared in the last hour.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

Dry at the moment but some dark clouds near by. Much colder today. 5.5C

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭arctictree

Weather has changed here over the last few hours. Temp now 6.3c. 80% clear with a brisk SW wind.

Very windy atm with a lot of big blue holes in the cloud.

it's getting progressively colder and the shower clouds are beginning to roll in.
    Currently the temperature is 6C.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭homersimpson

Sleet/Snow shower here in Killybegs

it's getting progressively colder and the shower clouds are beginning to roll in.
    Currently the temperature is 6C.

6.2c here currently and I can see some huge shower clouds to the North west, Are they over you yet Nacho? The seem to be over your general direction and around the Claremorris area?

yes it's raining now- just waiting for it to turn to sleet:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Clear and sunny.
    Temp falling
    7.3C
    Dp 2.3C
    Wind WNW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Kippure

yes it's raining now- just waiting for it to turn to sleet:D

Never knew it rained in the fires of hell lmao :pac::pac:

Just back from the shop and on the way there car read 10c on the way back it said 7c.

That's a big drop for a 10 minute trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭arctictree

Lashing rain here. 4.8c

Can't see it on the radar. The shower seems to have appeared form nowhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭faulk28

Cool breeze, sun shining, crisp afternoon about 6c here.

the scared white stuff is falling!!:cool::D

down to 2.9 c now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

the scared white stuff is falling!!:cool::D

down to 2.9 c now!

Why is it scared, are you making faces?

Dew point just gone sub zero here..anything falling from the sky here from now will mostly likely be wintry..which is nice.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement