Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neilstown tonight

Options
  • 01-11-2008 4:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Crazy **** there/still tonight, what started as an innocent petrol bombing of a police patrol car, escalated into a 2 full scale riots.

some lad who threw something at a police car was arrested by ehh all of clondalkins garda, pretty sure they where all there. As his lovely mother screamed abuse at the garda for aressting her godlike son. After that it was quite calm but 2 garda vans came around on patrol after that and the 50 or so youths gathered tried to win vs the vans, obviously dont understand HP and AP :D

Quiet now but im sure the lads in collinstown park are retarded enought to try fight the van thats facing them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Crazy **** there/still tonight, what started as an innocent petrol bombing of a police patrol car, escalated into a 2 full scale riots.

some lad who threw something at a police car was arrested by ehh all of clondalkins garda, pretty sure they where all there. As his lovely mother screamed abuse at the garda for aressting her godlike son. After that it was quite calm but 2 garda vans came around on patrol after that and the 50 or so youths gathered tried to win vs the vans, obviously dont understand HP and AP :D

Quiet now but im sure the lads in collinstown park are retarded enought to try fight the van thats facing them

That's where I stopped reading

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Surely will win post of the month!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

It was clearly sarcasm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Really glad I wasn't home last night so...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Saw a a car burning in berryfield,finglas around 8 last night..cops were already there.All the fires have been removed by this morning so it was quiet enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

after some research i can safley file this stroy under bullplop pure retarded bullplop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

a brilliant story...

WITH A HAPPY ENDING!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I love the sarcasm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I think this has run its course. If someone can think of any reason why I should leave it open, please PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement