Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation near Barberstown Castle

Options
  • 01-11-2008 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi everyone,

Going to a wedding in Barberstown Castle in a few weeks. Left booking accomodation to last minute. Hotel obviously booked out. Any recommendations on hotels/b&b in locality.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Hi everyone,

Going to a wedding in Barberstown Castle in a few weeks. Left booking accomodation to last minute. Hotel obviously booked out. Any recommendations on hotels/b&b in locality.
    Thanks

If you don't mind a short taxi ride, the Glenroyal in Maynooth or the Westgrove in Clane are grand. Barberstown castle is kind of away from most places so you're cabbing it regardless I reckon.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Yep you're going to have to get a cab. although there are a few B&B's there in Straffan as youturn left for barberstown castle. not sure the names though.

There is also the K Club only a few minutes up the road :P

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭raviravi

Straffan B&B just a five minute walk down the road from the Castle is ideal no need for taxis! i think it is in the phone book as straffan b&b owned by Dolores & Rob Travers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Geraldine Doherty

Hi everyone,

Thanks
    Looking for a B and B near barbstown Castle Hotel, Straffan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Springfield House B&B on the Clane Rd in Celbridge is definitely worth a stay. A group of my relations stayed there early last December and thought it was the best place they ever stayed in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement