Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Costume you Saw?

• 01-11-2008 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Right, so what's the best costume you saw last night?

Back up with photos if you can! For me it was a guy in a Scooby Doo costume, saw him on Grafton Street.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I saw a guy in a leather catsuit with a ball gag in his mouth, walking down O'Connell street in Limerick last night.

Made me violently ill....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

joker: from batman the dark knight:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

seen a couple of scobby doos, what i thought was two girls snogging the face of each other, but then one of them turned out to be a bloke dressed as girl, the usual maids, super heros, etc, but the best one was the girl dressed in the 'frrraaaww' cloud fella from the meteor ad, even though hate the ad, she looked so much better than he did

:)

seen no jokers though

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

The best one i saw last nite was a guy dressed as the joker BUT he went in the nurse outfit that the joker wore in the movie, he had it down to a tee!! Even had "why so serious?" written on the back!! I shook that mans hand!!!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

The winner of the competition in the Old Quarter in Limerick. Harvey Dent(2 face), it was the best costume ive ever seen. Everything was perfect, he was even handing out "Vote Harvey Dent" stickers.

I came 2nd to him :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Seen some "buck" :rolleyes: dressed as a bottle of Buckfast on Eyre square.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,280 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

One guy was dressed in a curtain net and swimming hat.....I asked what he was.....a Shuttlecock!, Brilliant:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Scuba Steve - but it was my own costume, and i'm an arrogant cnut :p

Got abuse off a few Gardai because they thought i'd robbed the lifejacket (It's my own)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Seen some "buck" :rolleyes: dressed as a bottle of Buckfast on Eyre square.

WINNER!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ahaaha

gingerbread man from shrek - priceless

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

there was loads of good ones!!:D but one of the funniest was a bunch of lads dressed up as tellytubbies made me laugh:D

• Moderators Posts: 51,826 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

A guy dressed a Papa Lazarou.:D

papa-lazarou.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

dude in a home made optimus prime costume.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

two lads in KKK outfits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

NUTZZ wrote: »
    The best one i saw last nite was a guy dressed as the joker BUT he went in the nurse outfit that the joker wore in the movie, he had it down to a tee!! Even had "why so serious?" written on the back!! I shook that mans hand!!!:D
    Saw one of them too. Wasn't the best though. Can't think what was actually.
    Saw a Rubick's cube which I thought was quite original... but then I saw a few more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Saw someone dressed as a blue crayola crayon.
    Brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Saw one of them too. Wasn't the best though. Can't think what was actually.
    Saw a Rubick's cube which I thought was quite original... but then I saw a few more.

My mate went as a Rubix Cube to a party last week. Queue him getting jocked by us all night because he couldn't reach his pants without taking the whole thing off.... :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

394617891a9303820168l.jpg

Thats me in the Hulk and the best costume ive ever seen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,313 ✭✭✭Archeron

Leela from Futurama with the one huge eye and all. Very simple, but very effective.
    I also seen a kiddie dressed as a crocodile and it was a brilliant outfit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Melion wrote: »

Whoa... now thats a costume!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Seen an Awesomo 3000 with butters and I can safely say i've never laugh soo hard!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭FOGOFUNK

When I first saw ali G, I thought it was good, but then another showed up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I saw a girl plastered with a load of orangey brown make-up wearing a loo seat around her waist.

Apparently, she was copper face jacks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I saw a guy dressed as a washing machine. Yup, washing machine. He had the shell of a washing machine on him with holes cut out for his arms, it was amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Now that's weird because my friend dressed exactly the same as that. The make up is exactly the same. The only difference is that he painted his suit a bit more to contrast but in the end it was the best costume.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,280 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

JohnCleary wrote: »

Got abuse off a few Gardai because they thought i'd robbed the lifejacket (It's my own)

you should have pepper sprayed the fupper:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Seen a guy dressed up as a priest with half his face painted white and the other half of a devil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Relevant

Saw a guy dressed as a fridge with a light and everything. Other than that the best one was a guy dressed as bosco. It was brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Saw Wookiee in town, he got every cheer from passers-by maybe because the bloke that wore it was about 6ft 5in tall so fitted the part :)
    Also seen the ninja turtles and some bloke who had a cardboard box on his face as 'Facebook'
    I seen that Joker fella too, was quite good the costume and make-up. Saw 'Dr Death' as well, he even had the walk like the real thing :)

Seen a fair few girls dressed a Litttle bo-Peep, why so popular, what's the story there? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Holsten wrote: »
    Whoa... now thats a costume!
    The winner of the competition in the Old Quarter in Limerick. Harvey Dent(2 face), it was the best costume ive ever seen. Everything was perfect, he was even handing out "Vote Harvey Dent" stickers.

I came 2nd to him :(

thats me!!!!! thanks guys!! it was a bitch to get off, i got a lot of it off last night, but had to spend an hour in shower this morning pulling lumps of latex out of my hair!

I BELIEVE IN HARVEY DENT!!!

trying to find more photos of it.

Advertisement