Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Costume you Saw?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

that Harvey Dent is brill! Best one i saw was last weekend. Borat in his green swimming costume!

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭GrahamThomas

Saw someone strolling through town dressed as Freddie Mercury, that guy officially wins at Halloween.
    gurramok wrote: »
    Seen a fair few girls dressed a Litttle bo-Peep, why so popular, what's the story there? :)

Because it looks hot. Giggidy :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

i saw pac man chasing some ghosts down grafton street, that was amazing.
    fibbers had some brilliant costumes, there was a girl 2 face, she was a 'two faced bitch', looked class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭ZzubZzub

Saw a guy dressed as Beetle juice! It was brilliant!

I won most original costume idea - zombie leprechaun!

An old style joker won best costume, along with some girl dressed as a playboy bunny. She had a black dress on, with ears. Not even a tail?! :confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Saw a guy dressed as Thriller Michael Jackson on O'Connell street, but he looked really profoundly sad about something. Despondant Thriller was really surreal.

EDIT: Harvey Dent guy, you win Halloween. Good show!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Is it still acceptable to dress up tonight?

Hoping :pac:

Anyways, I was the best ;) . There was a lad in Zanzibar dressed as Hitler which was gas (pardon the pun).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

gurramok wrote: »
    Seen a fair few girls dressed a Litttle bo-Peep, why so popular, what's the story there? :)

Well, it goes something like this:

Little Bo peep has lost her sheep
    And doesn't know where to find them.
    Leave them alone and they'll come home,
    Bringing their tails behind them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

No this is the real version

Humpty Dumpty sat on a rock,
    Asked Little Bo Peep to suck on his cock.
    As soon as she did she started to weep,
    She could tell by the taste he'd been fcuking her sheep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Saw someone strolling through town dressed as Freddie Mercury, that guy officially wins at Halloween.

I did that for a couple of years due to popular demand, but this year I decided on Hellboy, despite hating the film. I'm glad the torch has been passed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Saw a guy dressed as a banana being chased down the street by gorrilaz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

That's me on the left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

dude in a home made optimus prime costume.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Me as Mr T last night with Amy Winehouse and an Indian

Pic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Saw a guy dressed up as a chicken carrying a man in a cage.

It was brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Acid Tongue

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Seen an Awesomo 3000 with butters and I can safely say i've never laugh soo hard!!!

I saw an Awesom-o too! He didn't have Butters though, at least not that I saw. But he had the costume perfect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

some of the best i saw.

mr (mrs?) T made her beard out of carpet and she'd modified her driving license with that pic in it.

and she was handing out snickers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

zuroph wrote: »
    thats me!!!!! thanks guys!! it was a bitch to get off, i got a lot of it off last night, but had to spend an hour in shower this morning pulling lumps of latex out of my hair!

I BELIEVE IN HARVEY DENT!!!

trying to find more photos of it.
    How'd you get the scarring so well? Latex?

I need to get some scarring done quick and i've misplaced the stuff I had. I'd read a thing involving flour, water and glue, so its either that or the gas stove...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

i used latex and tissue, u might be able to mix some up with tissue and pva glue, or gelatin and tissue etc. youtube is your friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

irish-stew wrote: »
    the girl dressed in the 'frrraaaww' cloud fella from the meteor ad, even though hate the ad, she looked so much better than he did

Seen her too, were you in the Clarence by any chance. Was a load of good outfits: Bo Selecta Michael Jackson was great too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

irish-stew wrote: »
    seen a couple of scobby doos, what i thought was two girls snogging the face of each other, but then one of them turned out to be a bloke dressed as girl, the usual maids, super heros, etc, but the best one was the girl dressed in the 'frrraaaww' cloud fella from the meteor ad, even though hate the ad, she looked so much better than he did

:)

seen no jokers though

:confused:

i know the girl who went as the meteor fairy, it was pretty cool. took a lot of work in work that day :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Acid Tongue

I saw so many jokers, it was ridiculous. And some of them made so much effort, made the half-assed ones look even worse. Honestly, who thought it would be "original" to go as the joker this year???
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

sugarman wrote: »
    Undoubtly the best i saw had to be a guy as "the mask" on o' connell street.. he had the works.. full yellow suit right down to the matchin pimp hat with black feather.. Looked savage.. the actual mask was unreal..

Then the there were the two lads i went with.. Went as scorpion and sub-zero from mortal kombat.. thought they wer very well for home made.. look..

Here,here and here.

We also ran into Reptile...http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k83/rossmahon666/429993821a9307881312l.jpg

Family Reunion :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

The Master wrote: »
    Me as Mr T last night with Amy Winehouse and an Indian

Pic

Quit your jibba jabbing....Hats off to you, very good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Frisbee wrote: »
    My mate went as a Rubix Cube to a party last week. Queue him getting jocked by us all night because he couldn't reach his pants without taking the whole thing off.... :p
    You "jocked" him because he couldn't reach his pants?! I'm not sure I want to know what exactly that means ... :pac: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

koth wrote: »
    A guy dressed a Papa Lazarou.:D

papa-lazarou.jpg

My brother dressed as Papa Lazarou, wonder was him you saw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I know there were lots of them, but the best i saw was on my friend as Heath Ledger's Joker, he won Best Costume in the club we went to, he so creepy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Spadina wrote: »
    I know there were lots of them, but the best i saw was on my friend as Heath Ledger's Joker, he won Best Costume in the club we went to, he so creepy :D

Wow The Joker, how original! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Buddy of mine as Ronald MacDonald, all 7 ft of him.

Normal boozing holds no attraction for me anymore, if I can't get pissed whilst dressed as a nun and in the company of Ronald MacDonald, a 6ft banana and a melancholy leprachaun then I don't see the point of it anymore. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

SW81 wrote: »
    Wow The Joker, how original! :rolleyes:

Did i not say i know there were loads of them? The fact that there were loads of crap ones meant he looked even better

*sheesh*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Spadina wrote: »
    Did i not say i know there were loads of them? The fact that there were loads of crap ones meant he looked even better

*sheesh*

You edited your post after I read it then! :p Anyway I've seen better :D

Advertisement