Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Costume you Saw?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

dude in a home made optimus prime costume.
    I was in the Purdy Kitchen last night when about 25 people all came inside in costumes, best looking one was some guy in an Optimus Prime costume made from cardboard, even had 2 flashing red lights on the front...in short the best costume i seen and it wasnt even halloween haha!!

Edit: also seen a Stormtrooper and some creative looking female costumes in that bunch :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    This is me and my girlfriend after she won first places as "BrideZilla", she had a full sized tail but don't have any photos of it scanned yet.

DSC03485.jpg

If this is the girl she is my girlfriends cousin, she spent all day sawing the two costumes together.

DSC03488.jpg

yes i did and i never wanna sew again :) my boyf went as Adam Aunt and actually looked so like him!! and my mate made an old style cartoon Joker mask which i thought was brilliant!!
    H28.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 CostelloeS

Saw a guy dressed as PAC MAN last year. Best costume ever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Halloween was almost a week ago. Get over yourselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Seen a guy dressed as a shepherd and his three mates were dressed as sheep. The shepherd had the sheep penned in the corner of the room all evening.

Whenever one would try to get around him, he'd whistle and out of nowhere a guy dressed as a dog would bound up to the scene and chase the sheep back to the corner. They were doing this for at least half an hour. Dedication at it's finest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭NedKelly

DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER ......

there was a bloke in the orchard in Rathfarnham in an everton jersey and a blonde wig shouting "have u seen my parents"..................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Myself and three mates went as the Lion, Tinman, Scarecrow and Dorothy among plenty of other people dressed up in really good/funny costumes and had quite a few photo's. Sick though because i left my camera in the back of a taxi. :( Kicking myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Dun laoire wrote: »
    Myself and three mates went as the Lion, Tinman, Scarecrow and Dorothy among plenty of other people dressed up in really good/funny costumes and had quite a few photo's. Sick though because i left my camera in the back of a taxi. :( Kicking myself

Were you dorothy?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭04KY

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Scuba Steve - but it was my own costume, and i'm an arrogant cnut

Yes, yes you are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

04KY wrote: »
    Yes, yes you are.

Stop stalking me you freak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

LolaDub wrote: »
    Were you dorothy?

No but i wish i had. I went as the Lion but the costume was so bad it was good. Where do i start. Ok, The tail was about 6ft long so i never got a moments peace, the costume was too small for me and the face paint job was desperate. In fact i looked like a cat in orange tights. The best of the night was some bloke asked me was i dressed up as a malnurished chewbacca. Haha, thats the truth.

Advertisement