Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtravision Trade-ins Question

Options
  • 01-11-2008 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Long story short I'm skint,but I wouldn't mind a shot at fable 2 and fallout 3. I was just wondering if anyone knows how good xtravisons trade in service is?
    How much do you usually get for a game?

I was thinking if I traded in 4 relatively new 360 games I'd be able to pick up the two for a decent price. Am I far off the mark?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

your pretty right...it all depends on the games...make sure there giving you the right console prices....they might say your game is worth €10 (there quoting the playstation 2 price) when in fact the xbox 360 version is worth €40.....don't be afraid to query a bad trade in price......new games are usually worth around €40.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

If the games are recent enough you will get a good price for them. Xtravision are by far the best to trade with, forget about the thieves in Gamestop & Game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

To give you an example, Tiger Woods 08 on the 360 is currently worth 10 euro (Xtravision) and only 5 in Gamestop. I guess it really depends on the age of your games.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Just checked deadspace, €25 cash or €35 trade up....traiding it in against Gears of war 2 next week..thought it was a poor throw..

• Registered Users Posts: 14 alkel08

Hey

Does anybody know how much Xtravision are giving trade in price for Tiger Woods 11 and Call of Duty Black Ops

Trying to see how much I will have to give towards Tiger Woods 12

Any info greatly appreciated

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Ring up Xtravision. If you do this again I'll have to ban you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement