Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*10x*topupcode# on o2?

• 01-11-2008 2:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to topup via USSD code on o2? I know it is possible on Meteor. I want to topup a mobile phone that is abroad, with five euro, and calling the 1741 number does not seem to work..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

how do you do this on meteor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Not sure on the exact answer to your question but an alternative is to call customer care with the topup code and they'll apply it manually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭DavidLive

Random wrote: »
    Not sure on the exact answer to your question but an alternative is to call customer care with the topup code and they'll apply it manually.
    If you are talking to customer care on 1905, on Meteor, and other networks if I remember, you will need to give the top-up code and also a serial number, found on the voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

i just thought the OP meant you could type, i.e.10*#(insert voucher number here) press ring and your phone is topped up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

DavidLive wrote: »
    If you are talking to customer care on 1905, on Meteor, and other networks if I remember, you will need to give the top-up code and also a serial number, found on the voucher.

He's asking about O2 and on O2 all you need is topup number and phone number.
    metalfest wrote: »
    i just thought the OP meant you could type, i.e.10*#(insert voucher number here) press ring and your phone is topped up

That's my understanding too and I'm hoping it is possible but fear it isn't :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭DavidLive

Random wrote: »
    He's asking about O2 and on O2 all you need is topup number and phone number.

Yes, I understand that, hence I mentioned Meteor and for other Networks. Also, I was only going from memory as I was asked before. "if I remember...

Apologies if I caused confusion.

Advertisement