Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Problem

Options
  • 01-11-2008 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Hi guys looking for a quick dig out here. I changed phone and broadband provider 2 weeks ago got a fairly good deal that i'm happy with. Problem is when i changed over i was offered one of these small Acer laptops, 8inch screen one for 99euro and i said yes perfect little stocking filler for the other half. The guy said there was none in stock but if i paid for it now to avail of the offer they would be in that afternoon, so i hung around town for a while and went back in the afternoon, they still hadn't arrived it was 4pm little chance of them coming in then. To cut a long story short i've been to the shop 3 times since, 15 phone calls and still no joy. Everytime i ring i'm told someone will ring me back and they never do, i haven't recieved 1 call. I want this product, i dont want my money back, i've spent 50euro on petrol driving to and from there shop i don't live close to them, just wondering what to do at this stage because its really starting to wind me up.

I didn't mention shop name because i don't know if i'm allowed but they are a big setup.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

If they are a big store, with more than one outlet, find the head office and phone there, make your complaint and see where it leads. Hopefully, in the right direction :)

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭pokerface_me

Tried that as well mate and get the same reply will get someone to ring you back, i have also dropped into another outlet closer to home and they were out of stock to.

Advertisement