Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mercury Rev

Options
  • 01-11-2008 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭

Anyone heading to Mercury Rev in Roisins tonight?

I cant wait......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

A few mates are goin but sadly I has no ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Ah, too bad. I was surprised when the tickets went on sale, that they didnt sell out straight away. The online ones were snapped up afaik, but they still had some behind the bar for about a week or two after they went on sale.

I'll lets ya know how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Saw them a few years ago at the Picnic, wasn't great, but reckon Roisin's will be a great venue.
    Anywho, enjoy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Saw them a few years ago at the Picnic, wasn't great, but reckon Roisin's will be a great venue.
    Anywho, enjoy :)
    Cheers.

Yeah, apparently they can be hit or miss live, and they have a new album coming out, so the set could be top heavy with stuff from that. Either way, i'll have a few pints and enjoy the night. Nice!

Advertisement