Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long more do we have to put up with the annoying colours?

Options
  • 01-11-2008 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭

At least, give us an option to turn it off or allow it in certain areas (like the mod forum, AH etc).
    It's really unprofessional.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Papad wrote: »
    It's really unprofessional.

Dead right. You should ask for your money back. ;)

There are lots of ways of choosing other skins if you don't like the current eye gouger. Try the drop down box at the very bottom left of the screen.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Just scroll to the bottom of this page and change it in the box on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Just change the fucking thing yourself and quit whinging. Jeez.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Papad

SteveC wrote: »
    Just scroll to the bottom of this page and change it in the box on the left.

Done. Thanks Steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

You Halloween theme haters suck. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Papad

At least, some things haven't changed with boards ....
    The same multi-thousand posters with the usual unhelpful remarks.

I can just see them ............ sitting at home waiting to pounce on a newbie with their "look how smart I am" sarcasm.

Go out and get some exercise, go to a movie, go for a pint, but take a break from bulletin boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I can just see them ............ sitting at home waiting to pounce on a newbie with their "look how smart I am" sarcasm.

Go out and get some exercise, go to a movie, go for a pint, but take a break from bulletin boards.

Meh you got the information you needed. No need to act like a child just because you were proven wrong.

Anyway, there's another thread in Feedback about this at the moment that you would have found if you'd looked.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Dude, it's the most wonderful time of the year. Show some spirit. :(

Maybe take your own advice. Might get rid of some of that laziness that meant you couldn't read the first page of the forum.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Why are you still here if you don't like it then? You know where the door is. Try not to let it hit you on the way out.

Next time, if there is to be one, get your facts right before coming in here shouting the odds and being generally ignorant.

And you are correct on one thing - some things haven't changed. The skin changer has been there for a very long time now. Yes, that's right, you can decide what skin you want on yourself! :eek: :eek:

Highly unprofessional post OP. Disgraceful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Can you possibly extend the idle time so that if you are reading something and then click another link it doesnt flash back to the black orange so quickly? I love halloween, but this is giving me a migraine.

Can you possibly extend the idle time so that if you are reading something and then click another link it doesnt flash back to the black orange so quickly? I love halloween, but this is giving me a migraine.

Then turn it off!

Turn the computer off?

I have to log in every 3-4 minutes to get my skin colour back and out of that eyesore. Seriously, it's painful to the eyes.

Turn the computer off?

I have to log in every 3-4 minutes to get my skin colour back and out of that eyesore. Seriously, it's painful to the eyes.

Turn the skin off. Read post #3 in this very thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭wicklaman83

Turn the computer off?

your looking for trouble now.you would get pounced on here looking for an answer.god forbid someone not to knowledgable with boards comes to the feedback section looking for feedback.the cheek!

darren254 wrote: »
    your looking for trouble now.you would get pounced on here looking for an answer.god forbid someone not to knowledgable with boards comes to the feedback section looking for feedback.the cheek!

:rolleyes: An answer is given to help those not so up to speed. It's when the same question is asked 10 times that it gets tedious.

Sure the question she asked is answered in this very thread! That's just pure laziness.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Done. Thanks javaboy.
    Xavi6 wrote: »
    Turn the skin off. Read post #2 in this very thread.

FYPs. I gave the same answer as Steve but with more sass! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Being honest, it is a **** skin. I can understand why it's bothering people.

and what about the original OP.if it gets tedious why answer.are you duty bound to answer.i beleive its people posting on boards is what makes it so popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Aye. Same stupid topics about stuff that they can change if they're bothered.

65815.JPG

• Advertisement

and what about the original OP.if it gets tedious why answer.are you duty bound to answer.i beleive its people posting on boards is what makes it so popular.

There was already a 30-odd post thread in the forum on the same subject. It wasn't hard to see that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Xavi6 wrote: »
    There was already a 30-odd post thread in the forum on the same subject. It wasn't hard to see that.

i will ask AGAIN.if the posts are so tedious why answer.are you duty bound to answer

i will ask AGAIN.if the posts are so tedious why answer.are you duty bound to answer

Nope. Just making the OP aware. Helping them not make the same mistake again if you will.

have to disagree.there is a difference in attacking and helping.why people cant just give OPs a little pointer and if people find a post annoying why they feel compelled to answer is beyond me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Thaedydal wrote: »
    This is your busy time isn't it? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

I loved the colours and Im a little bit sad they're gone. Im in my sitting room at the moment with the lights turned down and my pumpkin lighting!! Love Halloween

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

you can change it so that halloween is your main one. look at the picture up there, and go click on halloween. or go to your user settings, and select halloween as your skin. it's so pretty <3

Hagar wrote: »
    This is your busy time isn't it? :D

Bet she's got ruby slippers. Wonder if a house will fall on her head.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

This thread hurts my eyes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement