Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags getting their asses handed to them

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Not a great believer in violence as a solution myself, but 'tis damn hard to quibble in this case.

I would have to admit there are instances when dealing with this type of mentality where nothing else seems to get the message across ...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Caoimhín wrote: »
    Its claimed that these guys cleaned up the subway system in New York.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_Angels

Maybe we could have the our own version?

They wont come over. I have already been in contact with them and they did think about starting a chapter at one stage but never got the support.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Knocked down two lads who I saw punching a girl on the way home from town one night. That really is the main criteria for getting involved in a row tbh. Mates have done the same plenty times.

Worst thing was there was loads of lads standing watching this girl getting knocked to the ground, granted that after I made the first move of knocking them to the ground they came in to help but it really shocked me to think that they had been standing by without acting. Great feeling to see one of them being carted off in a paddy wagon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

Yeah back a bit now, but my black belt (I did Tae Kwon Do) was walking thru town with his alsatian, minding his own business.

Now the thing is that this guy looks like he could chew bricks, but also looks like he knows it; very Arnie build, super arogant looking.

Anyway he passes a pub, which at the time was owned by a crime family (it's no longer there and the family are all dead or in jail) and there's a gang of them and their heavies outside. They see him, start at him over the fact that he's confident etc - you all know the sort.

The following morning the council were powerhosing the blood from the pavement... My trainer had put over a half dozen of them in hospital.

Quite funny I felt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dakaiser

Clytus wrote: »
    Justice comes in many forms....

I like this one myself.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LIm7gSV9Mc&feature=related

Here's another, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bnBcSMnge0&feature=related

There was a better quality version, I can't find it though:(

Still, you can see justice been served

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Wish I could have seen it.

Good stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dakaiser

inforfun wrote: »

Nice 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

weedhead wrote: »
    to be honest if you were at a gig close up you couldn't moan about people jumping up and down, its expected.But it really depends how busy it was and where you were at the gig

Careful now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Scumbags got what they had coming to them!

How anyone can defend them is a mystery to me. I'm working in Childers Rd. in Limerick and have to spend at least 50% of my day clearin them out.
    Last night was an absolute nightmare.

Anyone who thinks different is more than welcome to come to work with me for a day! Ill show you every type of scumbag from the "Pure Breeds" to the "Wanna Be's" and everything n between!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Lorr

Saw a group of skangers hurling abuse at some indie boys recently, then the skangers started pushing one of the indie boys while his friends tried to pull them off. When the skangers started throwing punches all hell broke loose and I was expecting to see some skinny boys being beaten pretty badly, was delighted to see the crap kicked out of the skangers who started it! Felt like shaking the guys' hands after. Brings a smile to my face thinking about it...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Lorr wrote: »
    Saw a group of skangers hurling abuse at some indie boys recently, then the skangers started pushing one of the indie boys while his friends tried to pull them off. When the skangers started throwing punches all hell broke loose and I was expecting to see some skinny boys being beaten pretty badly, was delighted to see the crap kicked out of the skangers who started it! Felt like shaking the guys' hands after. Brings a smile to my face thinking about it...
    Why were the indie heads trying to pull off the skangers? Surely that would of made them more angry.

Caoimhín wrote: »
    Its claimed that these guys cleaned up the subway system in New York.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_Angels

Maybe we could have the our own version?
    Yeah we could call them the Herald Angels

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

the sentiment on boards is that all "scumbags" are bad people and everyone else is great.

yeah thats it pretty much :D

keith from coolock K xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

raah! wrote: »
    "Not all scumbags are bags of scum".

LMAO.
    Nice pi$$take of equivocating bleeding-heart liberal posts that ignore dictionary-definitions in their quest to tolerate scummy behaviour.

dakaiser wrote: »
    Here's another, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bnBcSMnge0&feature=related

There was a better quality version, I can't find it though:(

Still, you can see justice been served

Here's another :)

Talk about getting owned- batters 2 guys after one of the scummers hits his girlfriend.
    Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

tech77 wrote: »
    Here's another :)

Talk about getting owned- batters 2 guys after one of the scummers hits his girlfriend.
    Love it.

Repost:mad:
    I demand a hand written heart felt apology:p

Repost:mad:
    I demand a hand written heart felt apology:p

Yeah sorry man.
    Didn't see your link.
    Still, a good video.
    Although i'm still wondering who took the footage and posted it- was it just an unrelated 3rd party?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Shmuck wrote: »
    So this lad is surrounded by 5 other lads and manages to beat them all up? hmmm sounds like a bad kung fu movie to me, what where the other lads doing, just dancing around on the spot waiting until it was their turn to get beat up? I would like it to be true though.
    I have seen it happen, I used to drink with some lads and one FOAF was an animal, just a monster like mongo in blazing saddles or chopper, just had no fear and never started fights, but if anything sparked off he would jump at the chance to fight. Thing is the scumbags might never have even thrown a punch before, they are not expecting the small guy to do anything and in these situations guys can just stand around doing nothing, they are in shock.

I was at whiterock beach this summer and a bunch of scumbags about 15-17 were shouting abuse at another load of lads & girls. There were loads of small kids around too and you could see lots of people getting well pissed off at the language etc. I was sitting looking around and you could see a fair few men looking on waiting for something to kick off. One scumbag went over and had a stick or hurl in his hand threatening the lads, saying something like "I'm going to smash you with this" then some big bloke around 30 heads over and just grabs it from his hand and says "no you're not" there were a load of these scumbags, but they were scared ****less and backed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 reanimator

Awesome!!!

Myself and a mate were pissed one night and we parted way. He was getting the Luas from Sandyford back to his Windy Arbor home. 3 guys started on him and he had to fight back. He was shouting at them "Get off me" etc.

His house is just outside the Luas station really, his 60 year old dad heard him, came out and helped him kick the **** out of these 3 scumbags.

Legendary!!!

is his dad Mr.Miyagi???????!!!!!!!!!

Also that video above is so obviously fake.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Anytime I've gotten the LUAS at night there's been a load of securtiy on it, as it stopped now?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

tech77 wrote: »
    Yeah sorry man.
    Didn't see your link.
    Still, a good video.
    Although i'm still wondering who took the footage and posted it- was it just an unrelated 3rd party?

from what Iv read, the person recording, was a friend of the two happy slappers that got an ass wuppin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Ah the hard gnarled fist of justice buried in a scumbag's snout, is there anything better? Worth waiting for.

Them all being burned.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Was my friends birthday last week and we were finishing off some cans before heading to the pub when two lads come up. One was around 18 and polite, asking for a ciggie. Other was 12 and obnoxious, demanded alcohol off me and accused me of being cheeky before trying another lad. Kid runs off with a can and comes back with around 15 older lads who start laying into the guy who's birthday it was after hitting him from behind. his brother is in the army and back for the weekend and tried to pull his brother away, before a group of lads dove into him knocking his front tooth out. 6 of my group immediately backed off, I stood up and was walking towards the melee when I got kicked in the head from the side. Turned around and tried to calm the guy down before getting kicked in the head again. Birthday guy and his brother run past me "C'mon Cian" Cue us legging it.

What really shocked me here was how sudden it all was. We were around 10 and around half were rowers.

No heroics, no epic stand off. Smaller vicious scumbags coming from behind were well able to cause damage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

You got kicked in the head? Twice? Did you happen upon a band of roaming ninjas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Dave! wrote: »
    You got kicked in the head? Twice?

They were kicking out the jams, I thought that would be obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Dave! wrote: »
    You got kicked in the head? Twice? Did you happen upon a band of roaming ninjas?
    I'm guessing it was Muay Thai or something.

It was a very strange experience. I've been boxing for a while and saw it coming a mile off, would have been easy to dodge or block but the body just froze, instinctive reaction was ensure my friends were out then run.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Howitzer wrote: »
    Is cctv a waste? False sense of security?
    Yes.

One of my aims in life is to stab at least 10 total scumbags before I die, and to kick the **** out of them before I stab them.

They have been warned. They will be owned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

No fcukin harm for the pimp.....

Advertisement