Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Elections Online

Options
  • 01-11-2008 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

I don't have a television in my place in Dublin and just wondering does anyone know anywhere that's going to broadcast the results live over the internet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Jari

hi

u can try newstalk website, they said it will cover it. http://newstalk.ie/newstalk/index.html

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Use the BBC News website for online updates.

Or just listen to the radio. Like Jari said Newstalk are covering it. Although I'd recommend BBC Radio 5 if you can pick it up in your area or via ntl or listen to the online stream. They're likely to have far better coverage. That's what I'll be listening to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Radio is your best bet and most likely BBC radio

I thought BBC Radio 5 was a sports station though :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

micmclo wrote: »
    I thought BBC Radio 5 was a sports station though :confused:
    News, talk and sport. But there's very little sport after 10. Up All Night with Rhod Sharp goes from 1am to 5am every night. Excellent late night talk radio with a lot of focus on the U.S. elections. They've been covering everything since the primaries. Afaik they'll be starting their coverage around 9 on Tuesday.

BBC Radio 5 was the original inspiration for Newstalk. It's a great station, I listen to it every night.

Advertisement