Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presentations

• 01-11-2008 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone have to attend a presentation with Deloiite thats not on Tuesday 4th cos I cant attend that day and I was wondering if there was another day and i cant contact them because their offices are closed at the weekend. Also if u cant make a presentation would ye reckon that thats a big minus against you? Some companies have theirs on the same day so theres nothing you can do about it!:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

They should have more than one presentation so it should be no big deal re-organising.
    Nobody will care if you re-schedule your presentation - they don't log every phonecall you make to HR and put in on your record. Provided you don't tell someone in grad recruitment to f*** off, it won't affect your chances!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Alyosha

Hey, I'm going to one today from 4pm - 7pm if that's any help to you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭schumacher

thanks! yeah dey told me i could go to that but i cant because i have another one!! so i think i can say goodbye to my deloitte chances!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 DirtyPikey

what depatments have you heard back from in deloittes? not heard anything either way - applied for coprorate finance division....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭schumacher

it was audit know sum ppl dat went 4 tax but got audit interviews!! i think corporate finance area is struggling a bit at d mo!

• Advertisement
Advertisement